Things are going great in Korea but I have gotten many complaints that I have not updated my blog. Too much has happened to tell it all so I will give you titles of stories and if you want to hear about them just ask me. So here I go...
1. Having a stranger buy me a bottle of Crown Royal at the bar
2. Korean strangers taking me to Karaoke
3. Exploring and partying in Seoul until the sun comes up
4. "Save me from this prostitute!"
5. Swine flu... I'm glad I got that one out of the way.
6. Temple stay- one weekend living with Buddhist monks
7. Holy shit Korean girls are clingy
8. My apartment is amazing!
9. The hammer game... I can't believed that it actually worked
10. Dr. Fish... you wont believe this one
There are many more that I can't think about right now but this is the best I can do. I will try to do better with my posts in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Steve-
ReplyDeleteI want to hear about all 10 things on that list. Minus the swine flu because I knew about that already and it can't be nearly as interesting as everything else.
One blog post a month is not gunna cut it, mister! I want more! And pictures too!!!
i want to hear about the hammer game
ReplyDeleteI also want to hear about all of this.. but i'll take... Dr.Fish when you have a minute..
ReplyDeleteKyle